1. What does Christ do for us?
- Gives us redemption through his blood
- Gives us forgiveness of sin
- Make us accepted by God as beloved
- Make us adopted children
2. Who is Christ above?
- All principalities
- Every name that is or ever will be
3. What does Paul mention about God’s power? God demonstrates his power by raising Christ from the dead
4. Where is Christ now? On the right hand of God
5. What did God put under Christ’s feet? All things
6. Who is Christ the head of? Christ is the head of the church
7. As head of the church, what does Christ have authority over? All things to the church
8. How does Paul describe the church? As the body of Christ