What does Ephesians 1 tell me about God?
- He is gracious.
- He has a plan.
- He is powerful.
- He raised Christ from the dead.
- His will is always accomplished.
- He has provided a way for our redemption from sins.
- He has exalted Jesus and given him power and authority.
What does Ephesians 1 tell me about being a Christian?
- Christians have redemption by God’s grace through Jesus Christ.
- Christians are saints.
- Christians are a part of the body of Christ.
- Christians are adopted children of God.
- Christians have an inheritance.